ΚΕΙΜΕΝΟ

ΚΕΙΜΕΝΟ


Παρασκευή 31 Ιανουαρίου 2014

ΣΥΛΛΟΓΗ - THE GARAGE O' GREEKS

1. Villa 21 - (The land where the) sun never shines
2. The Sound Explosion - She's Sorry
3. Scarecrow Dreaming - My God Is Dead
4. Dead Tymes - Blues Theme
5. Sadomazombies - You know
6. Unknown Passage - Little Bitch
7. The Last Drive - The Night Of The Phantom
8. Melting Ashes - We Can Cry
9. Barbie's Dead - Room no.9
10. No Man's Land - Improbabillity Drive
11. The Mushrooms - Huana
12. The Ducky Boyz - Not My Day
13. Yeah! - Body Ash
14. The Invisible Surfers - All Wrong
15. The Dirty Saints - I Was A Boy
16. Hydes - Hard Lovin
17. Yesterday's Thoughts - Yesterday's Thoughts
18. Voyage Limpid Sound - Psycho Fridge
19. The Meanie Geanies - I'm On My Way
20. The Velvoids - What's the Matter?
21. The Brush - On My Way
22. The Frantic V - Now I Cry
23. Jack Of All Trades - Freedom
 
 
 
 
Για δωρεάν κατέβασμα :

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου